- Distracted thoughts?
- Distressed feelings?
- Disruptive behaviors?
If your child is like most kids today, they are experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety from school, family, and peer pressures that just keep piling up.
This 6-week training program teaches mindfulness skills that help kids feel better and perform better - especially when they're feeling scattered, nervous, frustrated, or just plain overwhelmed.
In fact, your child will learn how to:
- reduce stress
- focus and sustain attention
- calm anxious or angry feelings
- choose thoughtful responses over impulsive reactions
FALL 2017 Course Schedule and Location
This 6-week mindfulness skills training program occurs on:
- Tuesdays 4:00 - 5:00 pm, beginning October 3rd for TWEENS (ages 8-12)
- Thursdays 7:00 - 8:00 pm, beginning October 5th for TEENS (ages 13-17)
These classes will be held with Dr. Montminy at his private practice office in State College.
- A Mindful Village - 3941 S. Atherton St., Suite C, State College, PA 16801.
Weekly Classes include:
- Your Brain on Stress - and Mindfulness
- Coming to Your Senses - Learning How to Pay Attention
- Mindful Breathing - The Key to Presence
- Body Awareness - Learning How to Calm Down
- Mindful Minds - Dealing with Distracting Thoughts & Feelings
- Heartfulness - Cultivating Kindness
The fee for this 6-week course is $150, which includes:
- Live Group Trainings,
- Guided Practice Exercises (MP3 audio recordings)
- Personal Playbook (PDF Journal)
Click on the "Register Now!" button below to enroll in this course today.
Remember to select EITHER the Tween (ages 8-12) or the Teen (ages 13-17) program.
If you have any difficulties with the online registration process, or any additional questions, email us at email@example.com. Or Contact Us here, now.Register Now for TWEENS